DieTrollDie Update – Where Is DTD? :)

My first Podcast.  Trying something new.  Enjoy and give me some feedback.

———————————————————

Hello all!  Just a quick update to let everyone know that due to work I probably will not be able to post any full articles for a few weeks.  I should be able to respond to questions and posting.  I will try to put a little something new together this weekend – we will see.  ;)

Please keep up your anti-troll efforts (NOT Anti-Copyright) and make sure you have some fun.  Here is a picture of the area I’m in.  No, I’m not out preparing my hide-out for the zombie apocalypse starts.   DieTrollDie :)

About John Doe (DieTrollDie)

14 Responses to DieTrollDie Update – Where Is DTD? :)

Looks like you are in a splendid part of the world to get some work done. Relax, be safe and we’ ll troll some trolls upon your return.

2. Irritated Troll Hater says:

What up DTD……. Enjoy your break from the Trolls. Come back refreshed and recharged.

Down with all Trolls

3. that anonymous coward says:

Reality keeps getting in the way doesn’t it.
    But as we have seen a little herding of cats goes a long way, the numbers of educated angry Does keeps growing and they are ready to help educate and take the fear away for the new crop.

4. wronged says:

Thank you for your work and to all the other contributors to the site. Welcome home

5. JohnD says:

Enjoy DTD,
    Don’t work too hard :)

6. mphinpgh says:

You AND Jane out at the same time?!?!?!? I can’t handle it. I NEED NEWS! (sniff) I miss you guys…

7. Pingback: Copyright Trolls: What Does It All Mean | Copyright Infringement Advisor

8. animosity says:

Man I love your site hope to talk to you more as I myself got that letter not to long ago and today is the day that cablevision gives them my info.Is there anything I can say to cablevison to stop them from giving my info?

9. Another JohnDoe says:

Wondering how your hearing went? I haven’t seen a transcript on PACER yet.

10. Doe98 says:

I have a question as this prolongs do trolls seek settlements several times before it goes to court?
    And do this settlements go up in price?

The Trolls will keep trying to get people to pay as long as possible. Usually stops when a case is dismissed and they move onto new cases/Does. They claim they will charge more to settle the longer it takes, but that is all BS unless you are going to back it up with a trial. Not just name some Does OR even serve a few.