New AZ State case (CV2011-017876) – Similar to the FL State case

*** 9 Nov 11 Update ***

Thanks to the Doe that sent me the complaint for this case.  The Plaintiffs (Patrick Collins, 3rd Degree, K-Beech, Raw films, Diabolic Video, Nucorp, Berlin Media Art, Zero Tolerance Entertainment) and the numbers of John Does (1-1544) are the SAME as the Florida State case.  I would love to see the rest of the documents for this case filing.  Really – the same numbers of Does?????  I wonder if this is the same Florida case, just the Troll had to file in an AZ court to get AZ subscriber information from the ISP (Cable One, Phoenix AZ).  AZ_Subp_CV2011-017876

Well at least the AZ Does have a template ready to adapt to the AZ court – https://dietrolldie.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/motion_quash_dismiss_fl_-11-24714-ca-22.pdf (FL case (Patrick Collins, 3rd Degree, K-Beech, Raw films, Diabolic Video, Nucorp, Berlin Media Art, Zero Tolerance Entertainment), case # 11-24714 CA 22).

DieTrollDie  🙂

————————-

Well I don’t have a huge amount of information on this case, but it appears the Trolls are trying to do the same thing in Arizona as they started in Florida.  A kind Doe sent me a link to a new AZ case -http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/CivilCourtCases/caseSearch.asp  –  enter CV2011-017876.  It appears the Troll (Ray Stevens), has been granted a subpoena for subscriber information for the Does.  Unknown number of Does.  The Does stated the ISP said he has until 15 Nov 11, to file a motion to quash.  More to come on this.

Docket >Civil Court CasesCivil Court Case Information – Case History

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
10/13/2011 AFS – Affidavit Of Service 10/19/2011
9/29/2011 COM – Complaint 10/3/2011
9/29/2011 PRA – Praecipe 10/3/2011
NOTE: OUT OF STATE SUBPOENA DEPOSITION DO NOT JUDGE ASSIGN TO JUDGE
Case Calendar
There are no calendar events on file
Judgments
There are no judgments on file

This entry was posted in AZ, cv2011-017876, K-Beech, Patrick Collins and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to New AZ State case (CV2011-017876) – Similar to the FL State case

1. Anon says:

Just sent you the ISP letter and complaint. I appreciate your feedback!

2. Anon says:

Sent my motion to quash yesterday. We’ll see what happens.

3. Jerry Cox says:

To Anon…. how much did it cost to file the motion to quash??

• John D'oh says:

Are you talking about doing it ‘pro se’ (yourself)? If you are it should be free.

• Jerry Cox says:

Yes, pro se…..Ok…. I figured out the template… I will make the changes and then you send it to the court??

• Anon says:

I used the template and mailed it in… I’m not aware of any fees so $0.

• Jerry Cox says:

To Anon… where can I get or find a template to use?? I really need one… Is is filed as a response to the subpoena ?? I really appreciate any guidance…. thank you soooooo much. I just hate this crap.

4. Jerry Cox says:

Which template did you use??? I really need one!!

5. Anon says:

I used the Florida one linked in this post and edited it with the Arizona information. As DieTrollDie pointed out, the plaintiffs and the number of defendants are identical so it was a pretty easy to make the changes… basically dates/addresses/courts, etc. Everything else seemed to be in order. (At least I hope so… I’m a novice myself)

BTW – you can download Adobe Acrobat to edit pdf files… they give you a 30 day trial so you don’t have to recreate the text/format in Word or another word processing application.

Good luck!!

6. Anon says:

I can’t believe they’re trying this in Arizona. What an abuse of the court system.

Mr. Meier unleashed at least seven troll lawsuits in the Southern District of New York just before the New Year. He is representing Next Phase Distribution, Patrick Collins d/b/a Elegant Angel Productions, Exquisite Multimedia, Combat Zone, Zero Tolerance Entertainment, Media Products and Third Degree Films. I wish him a stereotypical New York City greeting by the esteemed judiciary: “Who the fuck are you, asshole?” The trolls are testing the waters in NYC and I believe they will find them heavily mined by a no-nonsense judiciary.

8. Anon says:

Well the question whether this is the same case as the Florida case was answered today. I got a notice from my internet provider with a copy of the court order to release names… this one from Miami-Dade. (Case No. 11-24714 CA 22)
    So for the past 2 months I’ve been following a case in AZ, sent my MTQ to AZ and now get a 2 day notice from Florida.