Hello all!  I hope you are having (or will have) a great Valentines day/evening with your significant other.

I apologize for being out of the loop lately, but thing have been rather busy on various fronts.  I mulling around some ideas for developing articles, while waiting to see if the last declaration I sent is even accepted for filing (regardless if it is eventually stricken).  I will wait a little bit longer and then post the text of it, as the information may still be of use to someone.

In the mean time, please enjoy the following bit of Troll stupidity.  I want to thank the individual who provided me this document.  The Troll in question is Terik Hashmi (AKA Teryk Hashmi), of the International Law Group, LLC, Miami Beach, FL, & Transnational Law Group LLC, Atlanta, GA.  This Troll has filed a few cases in the Northern District of Florida.  See https://dietrolldie.com/2012/01/04/grounds-for-sanctions-inaccurate-andor-false-statement-from-jon-nicolini-ceg-411-cv-00583-digital-sin-inc-v-does-1-208/

The following document (Doc # 48) was filed on case 4:11-cv-00583, Third degree Films Inc., vs. John Does 1-259, on 13 Feb 12.  The document is titled ” NOTICE REGARDING UNAUTHORIZED  PRACTICE OF LAW AND/OR MOTION TO STRIKE PLEADINGS AND DISMISS SUIT.”  Hashmi_3rdD_Felony  (I will post it to SCRIBD in a bit).

Daniel Simon (FL Bar # 0016244), Lalchandani Simon PL, filed this motion as the attorney for John Does 88, 103, & 126.  In the motion, Simon tells the court that Hashmi is not licensed to practice law in FL (only in OH), but works out of a Miami Beach, FL, law office.  Simons also found a nice affidavit from Hashmi, titled “CEASE AND DESIST AFFIDAVIT,” (Exhibit A) in which he Hashmi admits he is not licensed to practice law in FL, agrees to stop practicing law in FL, and acknowledges that doing so is a 3rd degree felony.  The cease and desist affidavit was sign by Hashmi and notarized on 5 Aug 10.

Well the affidavit didn’t bother to stop Hashmi from conducting legal services in FL,

Simons asks the court to dismiss the suit due to this blatant disregard of FL law, as well as taking whatever actions it deems are appropriate.  This will be interesting to see what the judge thinks of this development.

“Some ships are designed to sink…others require our assistance.”

This entry was posted in Terik Hashmi and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Troll Terik Hashmi Signed a “Cease and Desist Affidavit” Concerning His Practice of Law in the State of Florida on 5 Aug 2010

1. Yet another con artist busted. Great catch!

2. trolltrash says:

I hope this is all true as it should end all of his cases. That would be like getting a mean monkey off of my back.

Holy Flaming Trolls Batman! This particular case, Third degree Films Inc., vs. John Does 1-259, is shaping up to be the Waterloo between the Trolls and the Does with first rate motion practice being submitted on behalf of the Does’ by their attorneys alleging, among other things, naked extortion. See for example, https://dietrolldie.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/mtq_fl_00570.pdf

4. trolltrash says:

“but he appears to tried to shield himself by filing some cases in Georgia – Exhibit B to the motion (case number 11-cv-00570, Third Degree Films Inc., vs. John Does 1-259, in the Northern District of Georgia, 29 Nov 11).”

According to what I have on this (11-cv-00570) case it was filed in

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF FLORIDA

Civil Action No. 4:11-cv-00570

Plaintiff,
    Third Degree Films, Inc.
    20525 Nordhoff Street, Suite 25 )
    Chatsworth, CA 91311 )
    v.
    Defendants.
    DOES 1 – 259

My IP is listed in this case although I have not been contacted by him or even informed my name would be released by my ISP.

5. anonymous says:

It seems that this notice was filed in more of his cases, at least 5 of them!

6. bah says:

heard from the lawyer about this today as well…. if they are thrown out going to see what options are with counter and grab the fees back.

that will be a lot of cases to throw out…

+ plus the new consolidated judge used to lawyer up for the Florida Bar and investigations. (even has a fan page -> http://www.floridabarwatch.org/ )

7. bah says:

For the other florida cases he uses a shell for isp subpeona via a company in New Jersey @
    Transational Law Group, LLC c/o BRS
    125 Route 256
    Allentown, NJ 08501-2016

I want to echo SJD’s comment fantastic catch! One can almost sense a turning of the tide… .

9. Troll Hunter says:

I am surprised the judge even allowed the case to go with the complaint filed with this noted under counsel’s name “FL/ND – Admitted” If he was admitted, why not put the bar#? Hence no bar number exists. The way the trolls operate, they are bound to mess up.

10. Jason says:

So if this pans out, will the does have anything to worry about?

Or just maybe Prenda will be substituted in as plaintiff’s counsel if the shitstorm that Terik Hashmi now finds himself is too fierce and IF Mr. Steele perceives a buck or two to be ultimately made out of the mess; which I do not see at this juncture (but he appears to be an egotistical, monomaniacal piece of work so who knows?)

12. Jason says:

As a broke what would be a suggested course of action? I am collecting social security and have just enough to live on.